Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oh the stress....

Falkor's fur is so messy here, she looks how I feel!
I am totally stressed and so I decided that I would write this blog about it :)

I have found what I want to do for the rest of my working life but I am so scared that I will not get the chance. In actuality it is really dumb that I am worried, but why did there have to be an economic crisis right when I graduate with my master's? Okay here are the things that I am stressed about right now:

1. not getting hired next year

2. not passing the praxis exam on saturday in order to get a license

3. not knowing what school I will be at

4. paying back my student loans without a job (ha ha that would really suck!)



So suprisingly the wedding stuff does not stress me at all! I am just really excited for the wedding and we have decided to move it downstairs at Market Street instead of having it on the roof as originally planned. This allows for us to invite more people! It is going to be a huge party and I am going to have a huge party when I resolve the four issues above (hello Vegas)! Until next time (I seriously have valentines pics of indie to post) Peace out all.

3 comments:

Linda Hart said...

I'm sure all will work out for you. you have worked hard! Good luck with everything. It was good to hear from you. Keep up your blog it's fun to hear about your wedding plans.

Nikki said...

Hey Angie! I saw your comments on Heather's blog. How are you? Can I add you to my blog roll? Congrats on the wedding and all!

Nate and Marci said...

I just got your invitation. Wahoo! Now bring on the babies:)