Here is where it will all take place!

So everything is coming right along with the wedding plans! We have heard from a lot of Luke's family that live out of town and a lot of them have said they want to try and come to the wedding! I am really excited about this because we don't get to see them very often (well for Indie and I we have only visited Luke's family once and his parents came out here once since we have been together). We should be sending out the out of town invites by the end of February in order to give all you non utahn residents plenty of time to plan and send back the RSVP! Indie is being very helpful with the plans. In fact he has told me that he will also be getting married to Luke and I that day. At first he seemed a little bugged though. Cindy asked him if he liked my ring and he bitterly said "nope." But that weekend we went to Market Street for a Bridal Show and he started liking the idea. First he said "mom I just want you" and so I asked him "well do you want luke too?" And he said yes. So I told him he could have us both and that was the good part about us getting married. He like that idea and that is when he decided he too was getting married.

1 comment:
CONGRATS Angie, I didn't know that there was marriage plans. I am very happy for you. HAPPY PLANNING! this a great time for you. Good luck in this new adventure!
Post a Comment