Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disneyland























What could be more fun than a quick trip to disneyland? The reality is we flew into Cali on Friday night and came home Sunday at midnight, but it was a blast! We spent all of Saturday at the magical place and Sunday driving the coast, eating cupcakes, and watching indie dive into the sand and ocean. The lines at Disneyland were pretty long, by noon all and I mean all the rides had at least a 40 minute line. But the thing is, standing in line with the fam was fun! As some people put it we got to "visit" the whole time. On Sunday I got to meet Kayla, Luke's cute cousin that lives in Cali. It was so nice to finally meet her! She hung out with us for most the day and shared my love for In n Out Burger, which was awesome. The best ride was the Twilight Zone Hotel. I can't even tell you all about it becuase if you have not been it has to be a suprise! I think the suspense of not knowing what was going to happen on each ride made the waiting in line worth it. So We got home at 1:30 am and in bed by 2. Yes making my way to Ol Cyprus the next morning was quite the battle, but the quick trip was worth it! Next stop....Vegas!





2 comments:

MeghannHilgert said...

:( I want to go to disneyland and "visit" in 40min lines.

Heather Deputy said...

Looks like you had fun!!! I love disneyland!!!